Events at SWWIC
As a network of women based in the construction industry in the South West, we recognise the value of the meeting, networking and sharing knowledge and experience. Therefore as well as sharing information online, a key benefit of SWWIC membership is the opportunity to participate in a wide range of events and activities, which also often raise funds for our selected charities.
Events confirmed and still to come in 2019 include:
- Unveiling of the Lady Nancy Astor statue – Thursday 28th November 2019
- Christmas Social Event – Thursday 5th December 2019
- Breakfast Social Event – Friday 13th December 2019
- CESW Adopt-a-School and Schools competition – various dates to be confirmed
And coming up in 2020……….
- Return site visit to Market Hall, Devonport – February 2020
- St Sidwell’s Point Passivhaus Leisure Centre site visit – February 2020
The SWWIC committee is continually looking into new event opportunities and site visits during the year, so if you have a project or event that you’d like us to ‘showcase’ or help you deliver then please let us know.
Further events we are currently looking at hosting include:
- Various breakfast events with speakers – watch this space!
- Fitness event (social)
Members, non-members, men and women are equally welcome to our breakfast meetings. We are also happy to promote events and activities organised by other groups within the construction sector, so if you have ideas or if your organisation would like to host or organise an event then please do contact us and we’ll see if we can help. If you’d like to join us at one of our events, then get in touch today.
Please refer to our News page for details of previous events.